OUR SOIL TURNING CEREMONY
Construction has commenced to Stage 1 with completion of bowling greens’ being relocated to the area occupied by the old police station.
We are now well underway to building bowls amenities /bowls lounge and function rooms, also the relocation of our northern alfresco gaming product will be absorbed by the extended southern alfresco gaming area.
We then look forward to working on stage 2 of building works which includes:-
- New underground parking two levels 375 parking bays controlled by electronic car parking systems.
- World class new gaming room
- A new eastern entry point with huge port cochere from Railway Parade.
- A 300 seat Italian restaurant offering an authentic Italian all-day dining experience from breakfast right through to late-night suppers.
Stage 3 is the hotel and consists of the following:-
- 140 hotel rooms to Accor Novotel standard including suites and family rooms.
- Steakhouse and Whisky Bar that will also do buffet breakfasts 7 days a week.
- Hotel Pool/Spa and lounge
- Business lounge and café.
Stage 4 is the completion of other facilities such as:-
- The new multi-purpose state of the art event style ballroom to seat 700 banquet-style dining or convert into a 1000 seat theatre or concert room.
- 100 seat luxury cinema
- New Karaoke complex offering private rooms.
- Expansion of existing function rooms
- Conversion of old gaming area into a modern sports bar facility dedicated to sports events and new TAB
- Extend admin area over southern roof to accommodate admin of new hotel